This course is for students looking to develop skills required to work within the Events industry. There is an emphasis on team work where you will engage with others, increase your confidence, and improve your communication and selling skills.
- Marketing: Basic Principles
- Event Organisation
- Events Costing: An Introduction
- Events Industry: An Overview
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Tuesday and Thursday 13.30-16.15
- There are no formal entry requirements. Applicants should have an interest of working within the Events Industry. All candidates will be invited to an interview.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- All candidates will be invited to an interview
- HND year 1 in Events or Hospitality Management (subject to course entry requirements)
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £400 Milton Road part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...