This course is an introduction to the exciting role of cabin crew. You will have the opportunity to be trained in our simulated aircraft cabin by experienced cabin crew. The course will also provide you with an insight into the competitive recruitment process in this dynamic and fast growing industry. The grooming and personal appearance unit will be delivered by our hair and beauty lecturers.
- Aviation terminology
- Customer care and people management
- Safety demonstrations and emergency evacuation procedures
- Food and drink service
- Duty-free service
- Grooming standards and personal appearance
- Security checks and documentation
- Preparation for an employment interview at an airline
- Subject to security clearance and aircraft availability there may be an onboard aircraft visit.
How Course Is Assessed:
- Practical role play and written assessment.
Number of Days per week:
- 2 evenings per week at our Granton Campus Course starts 26th April 2017
- An experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Over 18 years old
- Minimum height of 5 ft 2 inches (157 cm) and maximum height of 6 ft and 1 inch (185 cm) and stretch height of 6 ft 7 inches(201 cm)
- No criminal record
- Completion of a satisfactory 5-year background check
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Group interview and information evening
- To work as cabin crew for an airline
Download our progression route map here
- Full time Travel and Tourism courses
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £260 Granton evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...