If you have additional support or learning needs this course will allow you to develop techniques and personal skills used in outdoor pursuits, games and sports. The course is designed to improve your health, fitness and wellbeing. You will be encouraged to set your own goals to progress towards throughout the year. You will be encouraged to cooperate with others in the group and develop communication skills.
You will gain an understanding of sports and outdoor pursuits through the following:
- Develop techniques and personal skills in outdoor pursuits
- Develop techniques and personal skills in games and sports
- Develop cooperation and communication skills
How Course Is Assessed:
- You will be assessed by portfolio evidence to support each unit.
- The level of support used by individual students to complete tasks will be recorded
- You will complete a Personal Learning Support Plan.
Number of Days per week:
Download our progression route map here
On successful completion of this course you may go on to study:
- Personal Fitness
- Get Fit, Get Healthy, Move On
- Other courses at SCQF Level 2
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £435 Granton part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...