This 9-week course provides candidates with skills in the key aspects of makeup. This NPA focuses on specific makeup styles including young, mature and corrective techniques.
With no formal entry qualification requirements, this course is suitable for a wide range of candidates from school leavers to adult learners who wish to gain entry into the beauty industry or who are considering applying to further Makeup Artistry courses in the future.
- Basic Corrective
- Portfolio work
- Correct working practice
How Course Is Assessed:
- Open book written assignments
- Practical performance
- Showing skills learned through workshops and demonstrations delivered by the assessor
Number of Days per week:
- 9 Week course attending 1 evening per week, Tuesdays 18:00 - 21:00
- An interest in Makeup Artistry
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Working for Film, Theatre, TV
Download our progression route map here
- Full-time Make up Artistry courses in PASS at Edinburgh College
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £200 Granton evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...