Welding Processes is 12-week evening course which introduces you to the following welding processes MMA, MIG, Oxy Acetylene and TIG. You can then complete an SQA unit in their preferred process.
- An understanding of safe working practices and safe usage of welding processes
- MIG, TIG, MMA and Oxy-Acetylene gas welding
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- 3 hrs per week
- This is a practical evening class activity
- No formal qualifications are necessary
English Proficiency Requirements:
- This evening class will supplement any work based activity giving you additional skills in the welding and fabrication industry
- This will also give you a good understanding of weld-able materials used in the engineering industry
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £135 Midlothian evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...