Welding Processes is 12-week evening course which introduces you to the following welding processes: MMA, MIG, Oxy-Acetylene and TIG. You can then complete an SQA unit in their preferred process.
This course will start week commencing 22nd January and will run on a Tuesday and a Thursday evening, please indicate your preferred evening of study on your course application.
Places will be offered in date order of applying.
- An understanding of safe working practices and safe usage of welding processes
- Oxy Acetylene gas welding
How Course Is Assessed:
- Evening class. Assessments will be conducted in the workshop.
Number of Days per week:
- Evening class running on a Tuesday and Thursday
- No formal qualifications are necessary for entry to this course
English Proficiency Requirements:
- This evening class will supplement any work based activity giving you additional skills in the welding and fabrication industry This will also give you a good understanding of weld-able materials used in the engineering industry
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £140 Midlothian evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...