Is science for you? Find out on this exciting introductory course where you will study a variety of topics across a range of STEM subjects. Youll have the chance to develop your laboratory practical and essential skills as well as a base of subject knowledge to support your progression onto further study.
You will study units and topics across a range of STEM subjects
- Developing essential skills
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- No formal entry requirements but an interest in Science is essential.
- You should be able to work confidently at SCQF Level 4 in reading, writing and numeracy
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Careers options within STEM industries and in STEM-related areas are increasing with employers often requesting STEM skills as an entry requirement. This means that a broad range of opportunities can be opened up to you by studying and progressing through STEM courses.
Download our progression route map here
- NC 5 Applied Science
- A range of other SCQF level 5 courses in alternative subject areas.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...