If you`re planning for employment as a technician or technician engineer this course is ideal. It will give you the necessary knowledge understanding and analytical skills needed for a role related to engineering systems. You will cover a whole range of essential areas including studying Principles of Engineering Systems,Pneumatics and Hydraulics Statics and Strength of Materials,Dynamics and Renewable Energy Units. You will be ready for the HND course and further degree-level study as well as direct emloyment.
- Principles of Engineering Systems
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Statics and Strength of Materials
- Dynamics and Renewable Energy Units
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- NC in Engineering or Engineering Practice or an NC in Multi Discipline Engineering
- Two Highers which must include either English, Maths and Physics or be relevant to Engineering
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Qualifications Interview Aptitude test
Progress to the second year of an HND course or the first or second year of a degree courseEmployment in the industry
This is a two year course and it is expected that you will progress into the second year and then into University.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...