This is a wide-ranging course that will equip you for a career in the renewable built environment and traditional energy industries. In Year 1 youll follow HNC Engineering Systems with Renewables. This course is designed to make sure you meet the varied needs of industry and commerce. Progressing to Year 2 youll follow HND Engineering Systems with Renewables. The aim of this HND is to provide you with the solid foundation and practical skills in advanced theories of engineering systems which youll need for further study and in your future career. Youll use the latest simulation and design software and study a variety of technical subjects from Renewable Energy Stystems to CAD. Here youll also complete your Graded Unit examinations in Engineering Systems. This course is designed to align you with undergraduate degree requirements. At degree-level Year 3 andamp; 4 youll continue your studies on the BEng (Hons) Energy and Environmental Engineering course at Edinburgh Napier University giving you the in-depth understanding you need for a career in the renewable built environment and traditional energy industries. As an energy engineer youll be exploring cleaner more efficient ways of using fossil fuels while investigating and developing systems using renewable and sustainable resources such as solar and wind energy.
- HNC Engineering Systems with Renewables
- HND Engineering Systems with Renewables
- BEng Honours Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Advanced Theories of Engineering Systems
- Simulation and Design Software
- Thermofluids Materials
- CAD Quality Management
- Mathematics 3
- Renewable Energy Systems
How Course Is Assessed:
- Units are on a Outcome by Outcome basis. Graded Unit has a final Examination.
Number of Days per week:
- Qualifications Interview Entry Test
- NC in Engineering or Engineering Practice OR
- NC in Multi Discipline Engineering
- 2 Higher pass in Maths or Physics plus one other to qualify for full time study
English Proficiency Requirements:
- This course is aligned with the universities requirements Graduate or technical engineering position
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...