You`ll gain a broad understanding including Electrical Principles, Electrical Installation Fundamentals, Mathematics, IT and Electrical Hand Skills. The areas you`ll study are designed to support you to advance to further studies in electrical engineering including apprenticeships in installation or maintenance. This is a fastrack course enabling you to complete an NC Higher electrical qualification in six months over four days a week at college.
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Installation Fundamentals
- Electrical hand skills
- We regularly review the course content and a complete list of the SQA units involved is available on request
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- National 5 in Maths, Physics and English
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Pre entry test followed by 1 to 1 interview.
- University studies
- Electrical apprenticeship in either installation or maintenance
- HND Electrical Engineering
- Electrical apprenticeship.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...