This course provides fundamental knowledge and practical skills required to progress within the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Craft 1 and 2 Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Wiring Skills.
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Mathematics and English at National 4 Standard Grade Level 3 or Intermediate 1
- Physics or equivalent subjects at National 4 Standard Grade Level 3 or Intermediate 1
- Successful completion of the electrical pre-apprentice course or equivalent.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Pre entry test and interview required. Please bring along a calculator and a pen on the day of interview.
- Apprenticeship Trainee Technician
- Successful completion will provide the opportunity for progression to Level 6 NC Electrical and Electronic Engineering or other relevant Level 6 courses
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...