You`ll develop a valuable foundation of knowledge about the electrical engineering industry which deals with the production, transmission, distribution and application of electricity.
- The knowledge required to prepare you to be a technician or technical engineer in the electrical engineering industry
How Course Is Assessed:
- Continuous assessment Graded unit (Year 2)
Number of Days per week:
- NC Electrical Engineering or an appropriate group of National Units
- Direct entry to the full time course is also possible if you have a Higher in Mathematics or Physics
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Electrical engineer
- Engineering technician
- Electronics technician
- Electronics engineer
- Degree-level studies in electrical engineering such as Year 2 BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Heriot-Watt University
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £803 Midlothian part-time (year 1)Fee: £689 Midlothian part-time (year 2)
This course will start week commencing...