Entry to NC Electrical Engineering will provide you with a range of practical engineering skills at SCQF Level 5. This award will be ideal for you if you wish to become a skilled technical person and are interested in a career in electrical engineering.
- Electrical Principles
- Fundamental Electrical Systems
- Electrical Wiring Skills
- Mathematics Craft 1
- Engineering: Using IT
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- National 4 in Maths or Physics
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Pre Entry test followed by 1 to 1 interview
- Progression to NC Higher Electrical Engineering
- Progression is dependent on successful completion of the NC a satisfactory tutor report and passing the relevant level entry test for your next course
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...