On this 18 week course youll develop your knowledge and understanding of engineering principles and systems covering a range of engineering disciplines. It will prepare you for continuing study at level 6 NC in Engineering. Edinburgh College offer Access to Higher Education courses. These are ideal if youve been out of full-time education for three years or more or may have left school with few or no qualifications.
- Engineering Principles and SystemsEngineering
- Fundamental Principles
- Mechanical and Electrical Disciplines
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum 2 passes at SCQF Level 4 Entrance test and interview
English Proficiency Requirements:
- NC Engineering Practice or Engineering SystemsProgression routes onto an SVQ2 course or a Modern Apprenticeship in Engineering
- Progression onto Engineering Systems at level 6 or SWAP access to engineering
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...