This award aims to give you the skills for entry-level employment in a range of sectors that use the internet and web as fundamental parts of the business. It is suitable for 3rd sector workers wanting to gain relevant digital skills. This course can be used as an entry to HND Web Development.
The placement would be up to 3 days a week and in that time they can look to maintain improve or renew an existing website for your company or create you a new one. For more information enquire at interview. This course can also be taken alongside PDA Digital Imaging to give you website graphics design skills to complement this course.
- Web Development Fundamentals
- Internet and Network Development Fundamentals
How Course Is Assessed:
- Practical work and some multiple choice tests
Number of Days per week:
- 1 day split across 2 half days Monday morning and Wednesday afternoons
- 2 Highers or equivalent job experience
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
Download our progression route map here
- HND Web Development
- Up-skill in your current job
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £200 Milton Road part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...