The ECDL qualification is the international benchmark for ICT users and is highly regarded by employers. It is a formal qualification which provides learners with digital literacy skills and improves productivity and efficiency in ICT. The qualification is modular and delivered at 3 levels
All the ECDL open learning courses are eligible for ILA funding.
Designed to give more in depth knowledge and understanding of computer usage and Microsoft Office applications. The improving Productivity and Using IT module looks at theoretical material covering the areas of legal issues health and safety and good practice associated with computing. The qualification comprises of four modules:
- Word Processing
- Improving Productivity Using IT
How Course Is Assessed:
- online assessment mostly practical with some theory
- You need to have ECDL- Essentials or equivalent computing skills to SCQF level 4
English Proficiency Requirements:
- This qualification enhances most areas of employment
Download our progression route map here
- ECDL- Advanced or NC Computing with Digital Media 4
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £206 Open Learning (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...