This one-year full-time course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required for future employment as a technician within the Built Environment Sector. On successful completion you can progress to HND Level programmes such as Architectural Technology Construction Management or Building Surveying. Your college timetable will be made up of classroom based learning sessions practical activities and directed study using ICT for learning.
- Sustainable Design for Architecture
- Construction Materials
- Measurement and Cost
- Site Surveying
- Built Environment Project
- Maths for Construction Technicians
- Construction Technology
- Health and Safety
- Modern Methods of Construction
- Structural Concepts
How Course Is Assessed:
- Continuous assessment throughout the course
Number of Days per week:
- Nat 5/SG Credit/Int 2 (grade A-C) to include English Maths and a Science.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be invited to an interview during which you’ll complete three short tasks to establish level of literacy numeracy and drawing ability.
- Technician within Construction Industry
- HND Architectural Technology
- HND Civil Engineering
- HND Building Surveying
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...