This NPA course is designed to introduce you to a variety of Photography, Video and Digital Media within the creative industries. You will develop essential knowledge and skills using a wide range of creative digital software used in the industry. This will mean your opportunities to develop your creative skills further are particularly diverse from photography, graphic design, web design and video camera operations for web and social networking.
You will also enhance your portfolio and essential employability skills within your own creative style. Teamwork researching and problem-solving are encouraged to improve your employment prospects so that you gain an insight into working within a professional environment. This course will help you to progress onto a variety of NC level 6 courses in Photography or Video.
- Digital Media: Still Images
- Creative Industries: An Introduction Social Networking
- Media: Basic Video Editing
- Web Content
- Understanding Photography
- Working with Photographs
- Photography: Photographing People
- Photography: Photographing Places
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Media: Photography
- Media: Basic Video Camera Operations
- Photography: An Introduction
How Course Is Assessed:
- Written, practical and Project
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum of 2 passes at SCQF Level 4
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Further study at SCQF Level 6. This course is designed to help students build up a portfolio of work and allow them to progress onto a variety of courses including NC Photography, HND Photography, NC Media: Audio Visual and NC Graphic Design.
Progression RoutesDownload our progression route map here
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...