An FA in Creative Digital Media helps you discover what a career in Film, Media and TV would be like and if it`s right for you while you`re still at school. You’ll try different TV productions, Broadcasting and Video making roles, shadow experienced Camera Operators or do a video project. You`ll build the practical skills and experience you need to do the job well.
- Camera Operations
- Sound Editing
- Industry related work experience either within the industry or within a realistic working environment
How Course Is Assessed:
- practical assignments and written work
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum of 2 passes at SCQF Level 4 English Proficiency Requirements
English Proficiency Requirements:
- TV industry
- HND in Creative Industries
- HND Audio Visual Technology
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £ Sighthill part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...