You will study a broad range of subjects including advertising film theory interviewing skills writing for the media and creative writing to prepare you to work in this field. You will have the opportunity gain practical experience in the fields of journalism the media advertising public relations and marketing . The course will prepare you for employment in the creative industries or further study.
- Writing for the Media
- The Advertising Industry
- Narrative in Fiction and Film
- Media Analysis
- Communication using IT and DTP C
- reative Writing for Vocational Purposes
- Interviewing Skills
How Course Is Assessed:
- Essays, Reports, Presentations and Projects
Number of Days per week:
- Minimum 2 Highers in relevant subjects such as English, Modern Studies, Politics, Media, Psychology. A typical offer will be two B`s
- Mature applicants with appropriate experience may be considered.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Media journalism
- Public relations
Download our progression route map here
- Progression to media courses at university
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...