Throughout this course, you will develop various fashion and textiles skills working with appropriate machinery equipment and hand tools in the manipulation of chosen fabrics.
- Gain an understanding of the sequence of operations used during the production process by producing specific garments
- The course will be assessed and will give you the opportunity to achieve an SQA level 6 unit
- This can be useful to further your own skills to build a portfolio and apply for further Fashion and Textiles courses.
How Course Is Assessed:
- this is a practical studio based course assessed by portfolio submission throughout the year
- this course is suitable for complete beginners and intermediate level students
- you should have an interest in the area of Fashion and textiles and wish to develop your practical skills within a studio environment
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- To get a place on this course please fill out our online application form.
Download our progression route map here
- This course will provide the skills knowledge and understanding needed to assemble a finished garment
- This can be useful to further your own skills to build a portfolio and apply for further Fashion and Textiles courses
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £265 Granton evening (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...