Students develop creative abilities using digital technology with traditional drawing skills to produce inspiring work in graphics animation digital imaging and web design. We introduce a wide range of visual disciplines within the design industries.
This covers tuition with industry standard software which include the application of Adobe Photoshop and Flash. Commercially driven briefs are approached creatively allowing artistic expression whilst also realising the contextual basis for the visual disciplines that are being worked. These projects are generated from original concepts and the various research and developmental stages enable the finalised completed art works. Your portfolio will enable you to move forward into a higher level of study.
- 2 Standard Grades at Level 3 or equivalent BTEC or UAL
- Mature students with relevant work experience will also be considered
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- The demonstration of a visual portfolio is essential at the interview stage. The portfolio should include drawings and a range of examples of work from: photography, paintings, animation, digital image manipulation and video work etc. Anything that demonstrates the applicant’s visual awareness and creative abilities could be included.
Download our progression route map here
- HND Computer Arts and Design
- Other specialist Art and Design HNDs
- UAL Art and Design Diplomas
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...