The course aims to introduce you to a wide range of visual disciplines within the design industries. It will develop your creative abilities using both digital technology and traditional drawing skills to produce inspiring work in graphics animation digital imaging and web design. The course will allow you to get to grips with industry standard software through valuable tuition. This will allow you to complete rewarding project work as part of your continuous assessment. The programs used on the course include Photoshop Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Art and Design: Expressive Drawing
- Art and Design: Animation Project
- Photography: Digital Imaging
- Art and Design: Design Activity
- Art and Design: Colour
- Art and Design: Exploratory
- Media Handling
- Art and Design: Project
- Art and Design: Life Drawing
- Design Studies: Location Drawing
- Art and Design: Creative 3D
- Art Form
- Art and Design: Web Project
- Art and Design: Personal Project
- Art and Design: Contextual Studies
- Art and Design: Digital Media
- Minimum of 3 passes at SCQF Level 5 Btec or UAL Level 2 or equivalent
- Portfolio and successful interview
- If you dont have these qualifications but have relevant work experience we welcome your application.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- Applicants are invited to an interview and portfolio review
Download our progression route map here
- This truly varied course will make sure you are prepared for a whole range of further arts and design courses including HND Computer Arts and Design.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...