Skills for Work - Care will provide you with the knowledge and skills to be able to work in the care sector. You will get hands-on experience in a setting of your choice including a nursery day care or care home to put your knowledge to use and gain valuable experience you can use to move on to a future career in the care sector.
- Intermediate 1 Employment in the Care Sector
- Personal development
- First aid
- Work experience
- You will be on a Work Experience Placement for one day per week for the duration of the course
How Course Is Assessed:
- Classroom based written assessments
- Work experience observation report
Number of Days per week:
- 3 days in College
- 1 day on work experience placement
- No formal entry requirements
- You need to be between 16 and 24 and not in education or training
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- You will be expected to attend for Interview and bring evidence of any previous educational or other qualifications and certificates gained
- Job in the care industry
- Modern Apprenticeship.
One student secured permanent paid employment in the place she had her Work Experience Placement and has since secured promotion within that workplace
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...