This part-time course is designed to give adults returning to education the opportunity to improve their confidence and skills, gain qualifications and prepare for further study. The course runs for 18 weeks, from January to June at our Milton Road campus.
For more information please contact email@example.com
You will work towards SQA Units at Level 4 (Intermediate 1) and study
- Study Skills
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- This course is aimed at those with no or few qualifications who want to improve their confidence and skills in Numeracy, Communication (English), Computing and Study Skills
- Other considerations: Attitude, Personal statement and Interview
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Increased confidence and skills may lead to employment.
- Vocational programmes
- Preparation for Study courses in Social Sciences
- Access to Higher Education courses
Jenny is a lady from Australia. Her positive attitude to learning saw her progress from Get Ready for College! to the Adult Returners’ course in academic year 2013/14. In August 2014 Jenny’s dream of studying at a Higher level was realised when she was accepted on the SWAP Access to Humanities course.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £705 Milton Road part-time (year 1)Fee: £705 Sighthill part-time (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...