Steps to Employment is a year-long programme. The course is aimed at people who are looking to build on their experience for the job market and move into employment. You will be offered a work placement experience at Edinburgh College with a range of opportunities available. We aim to provide you with a work experience placement that matches your skills and ambitions.
- Hands-on work experience placement
- SQA qualifications
- Real job experience to add you your CV
- Support to help you find employment
- You will attend work experience 5 days per week.
How Course Is Assessed:
- The course is assessed through formal and summative assessments.
Number of Days per week:
- You can attend the course 5 days per week
- You have the ability to work at SCQF level 3-5
- You are hoping to gain employment
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...