This course is ideal to develop your knowledge and understanding of engineering principles and systems. You will cover a range of engineering disciplines with workshop labs designed to develop your theoretical knowledge. You will be well prepared to progress onto HNC Engineering Systems.
- Engineering Principles and System theoretical Skills
- Engineering Units at Higher level
How Course Is Assessed:
Number of Days per week:
- Maths at a minimum of National 5.
- If you`ve not studied Maths for some time then you might benefit from taking a core maths unit before joining the course
- English at National 5 would be an advantage
- You will also need to sit an entrance test followed by an interview.
English Proficiency Requirements:
- Entry requirements for HNC Engineering SystemsApplication for HNC Mechanical Engineering dependent on previous skills and experience.
- Progression onto HNC Engineering Systems Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...