The ECDL qualification is the international benchmark for ICT users and is highly regarded by employers. It is a formal qualification which provides learners with digital literacy skills and improves productivity and efficiency in ICT. The qualification is modular and delivered at 3 levels.
All the ECDL open learning courses are eligible for ILA funding.
Designed to develop your skills and knowledge in the use of more advanced operations associated with each application. Please note that although there are five Advanced ECDL Modules these are completed independently of each other.
- Word Processing
- Improving Productivity Using IT
How Course Is Assessed:
- online assessment mostly practical with some theory
- Minimum of ECDL - extra or equivalent. You will need to have very competent IT/ computer use skills
English Proficiency Requirements:
Help find your perfect career with Career Coach
- Highly sought after qualification by most businesses and enhances any current employment.
Download our progression route map here
- A variety of digital based college courses in the areas of computing and Business at SCQF level 6
- You may need to have other qualifications or experience to complement this certificate depending on your chosen course
- Previous students who have taken this alongside having English as a second language have gone on to work in organisations such as Scottish Widows, Standard life and RBS.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
Fee: £101 Open Learning (year 1) Use our Funding Tool to assist you with financial support
This course will start week commencing... br >