Edinburgh College is excited to announce the inception of our new third-year honours degree in collaboration with Kingston University London. Taught at our Sighthill campus by highly qualified and experienced lecturers, this degree will equip you with the skills to succeed in the music industry.
Our BMus is a one-year top-up degree open to applicants with an HND from Edinburgh College or elsewhere.
- Students complete a major project in their chosen discipline – performance, composition, dissertation or technology.
- You will choose two further modules from Current Debates in Music Education, Music and Sound for Image, Jazz Studies, and Scoring and Arranging.
How Course Is Assessed:
- Assessment is through performances project work and written assignments.
- Good pass in HND Music or related subject (A/B in Graded Unit2)
- Successful completion of an interview/audition where requested.
English Proficiency Requirements:
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements:
- The details of audition requirements will be given on application.
- Work in the music industry;
- a session musician
- instrumental or classroom teacher
- a wide variety of other roles as part of a portfolio career.
Download our progression route map here
- Progress onto post graduate courses.
Fees - Information about funding can be found here
This course will start week commencing...